Angels Among Us

“Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.” ~Hebrews 13:2, Bible


There are angels among us. They are here watching over this holiday season and influencing the hearts of those who surround me. I find my heart is so full of gratitude that I have no words … as nothing I write will do justice to the magnitude of my emotions. Know this:

I am blessed.

I believe in God, my Father.
I believe in angels in Heaven.
I believe in answered prayer.

I believe in angels on Earth.

“Some things are true whether you believe in them or not.” ~City of Angels, Film (1998)

“Gratitude is our most direct line to God and the angels. If we take the time, no matter how crazy and troubled we feel, we can find something to be thankful for.” ~Terry Lynn Taylor, author


3 comments:

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin