One of those Daze




Have you ever had one of THOSE days that you spend in ... well, a daze? (How do you like that play on words?!) Truly though - a day where everything seems foggy and out of focus without the benefit of foreign mind-manipulating instigators like drugs, alcohol or medicine to blame? A day where things are just ... funky? The mind races.

"No matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself." ~Breakfast at Tiffany's, Film (1968)

Where am I? What am I doing? Why am I here? For that matter - how did I get here? What time is it? Why can't I think straight? Why is everyone moving in slow motion? Will this day never end? Who am I ... really ... and why is everything so funky today?

"Maybe I finally found it, way down here in the mud. Maybe from down here I can start up again, be something I can be proud of without having to fake it - be a fake human being." ~Platoon (1986)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin