Subconscious Reminder




"Independence is reliance on one's own will and judgement." ~Now Voyager, Film (1942)

I have (as of today) been divorced for exactly one year ... separated for a year, 3 months and a few days ... but it has been official for a year. I almost missed it and I don't know what made me think about. It isn't as though I have the "anniversary of my divorce" penciled into my calendar. Something in my subconscious brought it too my attention this morning. Odd. Still, there are no regrets. My mind and heart are free and that, my friends, is indispensable.

"There is only one freedom of importance, freedom of the mind." ~Iris, Film (2001)


1 comment:

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin