Every single time I stumble across one of these photo mosaics I think, "Oooh! I want one!" I am not exactly sure why, but I do. So, I caved. Resistance is, indeed, futile.
"Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle." ~Lewis Carroll, Author
What I typed:
1. Elizabeth "My God is an Oath"; 2. Chocolate Peanut Butter; 3. "Rift Valley Academy"; 4. Black, Black, Black; 5. James McAvoy; 6. Java Java Java; 7. "1000 Places to See"; 8. "I'll take that!"; 9. Professional Traveler; 10. unique madness; 11. wordnerd; 12. ET (I used my initials instead).
What popped up:
1. Elizabeth or Elisabeth, 2. Peanut butter filled chocolate cookies, 3. RVA Rugby Crest, 4. I love black,black black!, 5. James Mcavoy, 6. Java java java!, 7. neuschwanstein, 8. Strawberries, 9. Professional traveler, 10. weather remote, 11. Wordplay in The Green Room by candlelight, 12. "Immense et Rouge"
Here is what to do if you would like to create your own mosaic:
Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search. Pick an image which intrigues you based on your answer. Then, simply copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into this nifty mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.
"There are very few human beings who receive the truth, complete and staggering, by instant illumination. Most of them acquire it fragment by fragment, on a small scale, by successive developments, cellularly, like a laborious mosaic." ~Anais Nin, Author