New Classics




I love lists. Well, I do not love all lists. I actually dislike some … like “to do” lists. I do, however, thoroughly enjoy a good “top ten” list or “end of the decade wrap up” list or a list I write about myself.

Lately I have been quite taken with
The New Classics from Entertainment Weekly that celebrate the top 1000 contributions to movies, TV shows, books, music and more from the last 25 years. These are GREAT lists and I highly recommend that you go take a peek.

The human animal differs from the lesser primates in his passion for lists of "Ten Best". ~H. Allen Smith, American Journalist

3 comments:

  1. Then I am proud to be a lesser primate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. vincent ~ No lists for you, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed. Listlessness is my bag.

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin