I have been accused ...


... of bearing some rather feline characteristics (my eyes), but this is ridiculous. I woke up with a 5 to 6 inch ugly, deep scratch down the back of my left shoulder blade. Either I managed to scratch myself during the night or, since I do not own a feline, I was attacked by a demon with brutally sharp fingernails while I slept.



“The cat lives alone, has no need of society, obeys only when she pleases, pretends to sleep that she may see more clearly, and scratches everything on which she can lay her paw.” ~Francois R. Chateaubriand, French Diplomat

6 comments:

  1. Are you a Vampire Slayer? That could explain it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild night, eh? *cough* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. todd ~ Vampire lover, maybe!

    musing ~ You're brillant.

    mo ~ Oi! For shame. Behave! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. You DO have some felineish eyes! And possibly some feline characteristics? I'm just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has happened to me many a night-I cant explain it.
    The first question I ask myself is-What was I dreaming about :-0

    Feline eyes are beautiful!

    SM

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin