Living a 'Daring' Life




Daring
[dar•ing] {dair-ing}
–noun
1. adventurous courage; boldness.
–adjective
2. bold or courageous; fearless or intrepid; adventurous.
~http://www.dictionary.com

“Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” ~Sir Cecil Beaton, English Photographer

Take a chance. You never know where it will take you.

“I believe the most important single thing, beyond discipline and creativity is daring to dare.” ~Maya Angelou, American Poet

Dare to be different.

“Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.” ~Dale Carnegie, American Author

Go on. You know you want to make a difference.

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~Mahatma Gandhi, Indian Philosopher

2 comments:

  1. Once upon a time, Beth, I owned and edited a little underground newspaper in a big city, I had an aspiring young reporter who called himself the 'intrepid reporter'. I sent him on his first assignment to cover and do a two page photo and caption layout of a local drag queen show and beauty contest, he really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin