Monday Mosaic #9 - I Like Green



Green. I like green. I also like a lot of other things. Here is a random sampling:





“If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.” ~Chinese Proverb

1. Music
2. Globes
3. Tea
4. Coffee
5. Dew on a Spiderweb
6. Books
7. Bitter Lemon
8. Candles
9. Coloring
10. Forests
11. Waterfalls
12. Masks
13. Gems
14. Green Eyes
15. Peacock Feathers

“The one had leaves of dark green that beneath were as shining silver, and from each of his countless flowers a dew of silver light was ever falling, and the earth beneath was dappled with the shadows of his fluttering leaves.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

3 comments:

  1. Krest - Bitter Lemon, almost as good as Krest Ginger Ale:) Now where can I get either? Do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in the States? You can't. At least, I haven't found it. There are some international grocery stores that carry the Schweppes, but not the Krest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are your eyes green Beth, forgive me for having to ask, but it has been awhile?

    I have been rereading some of your posts this afternoon, most enjoyable and interesting time and subjects, I have missed your writing, will come more often.

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin