I am. I ... am ... FINE!
Sure. Why not?
1) experiencing frightening feelings or hallucinations, especially as a result of taking a drug
2) an experience or scene of unrestrained excitement or irrational behavior.
You have no idea!
1) subject to fears, doubts, etc; not self-confident or assured
2) uneasy and anxious
Aren't we all?
1) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of neurosis (a relatively mild personality disorder typified by excessive anxiety or indecision and a degree of social or interpersonal maladjustment)
I haven't been this emotional in years!
1) pertaining to or involving emotion or the emotions
2) subject to or easily affected by emotion
"I'm fine. Insane people are always sure that they are FINE. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit they are crazy." ~Nora Ephron
"Passengers - there is nothing to worry about. We have just hit a little turbulence, but we should be FINE .... Oh! By the way, does anyone know how to fly a plane?" ~Airplane!, Film (1980)
Really ... I'm fine!