I'm F.I.N.E.




I'm fine.

Freaked-Out
Insecure
Neurotic
Emotional


I am. I ... am ... FINE!

Freaked-Out
Sure. Why not?
adjective: slang
1) experiencing frightening feelings or hallucinations, especially as a result of taking a drug
2) an experience or scene of unrestrained excitement or irrational behavior.

Insecure
You have no idea!
adjective
1) subject to fears, doubts, etc; not self-confident or assured
2) uneasy and anxious

Neurotic
Aren't we all?
adjective
1) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of neurosis (a relatively mild personality disorder typified by excessive anxiety or indecision and a degree of social or interpersonal maladjustment)

Emotional
I haven't been this emotional in years!
adjective
1) pertaining to or involving emotion or the emotions
2) subject to or easily affected by emotion

"I'm fine. Insane people are always sure that they are FINE. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit they are crazy." ~Nora Ephron

"Passengers - there is nothing to worry about. We have just hit a little turbulence, but we should be FINE .... Oh! By the way, does anyone know how to fly a plane?" ~Airplane!, Film (1980)


Really ... I'm fine!

3 comments:

  1. I'm fine to you, I will say to qualm your turbulence, but I know how crazy I am in my turbulence. It's a fine line, often we cross it and return, many times in a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I meant 'calm' your turbulence, something there for the janitor to clean up, sorry, (I'm the janitor)

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin