"I'm Mad As Hell ..."





This is how I feel about the current economic situation:

“I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth; banks are going bust; shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter; punks are running wild in the streets, and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it.” ~Network, Film (1976)

Any questions?

Everyone say it with me now:

“I’m mad as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore.” ~Network, Film (1976)

6 comments:

  1. I'm not mad.

    But I'm terrified.

    They should have given them the bloody bailout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-bloody-men, sister! Mad, scared and damn well confused.

    Frightening times we're living through. Where's Winston Churchill when we need him to steer us through these dark days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill say it with you. I MAD AS HELL!!!!

    Just wanted to stop by quickly and check you out Beth. Hope all is well dear.

    SM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not scared, or confused, but I am totally with you on the mad. I'm praying that God will confound Congress so they will be mired in their own ineptitude and greed and won't be able to actually get this ridiculous "bailout" through. Please, God, let the infighting and gridlock work in our favor, for once!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it great.
    Who voted these guys in anyways?

    Today just passed the money for the many.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes ... the bill passed. I am now more angry. Alas!

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin