Mired



“Habit is necessary; it is the habit of having habits, of turning a trail into a rut, that must be incessantly fought against if one is to remain alive.” ~Edith Wharton, American Novelist

Photograph Source - http://www.bbc.co.uk

I’m stuck in a rut and I do not like it. I seem to be going in circles … inadvertently digging the trench in which I am mired deeper and deeper. Stuck. Is there a way out? I know not. I must fight against the grooves in a desperate attempt to make a new path. I must rescue myself. Soon.

1 comment:

  1. Can relate to this – I have periods of feeling I am on a treadmill. But after a while the 'rut' feeling gives way to a resolution to do something. It's the way of the Leo ;)

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin