Aimless Brain Wanderings




Have I mentioned that I have THE MOST AWESOME parents on the planet? I probably have. Still, I do. They are wonderfully gracious and amazing.

I had to turn on the heater last night. Boo. I hate cold weather. My equatorial blood is not happy about this turn of events.

I passed this guy on the way to work who is single-handedly attempting to bring back
this hair style. He is failing. I hope.

This is a short work week for me as I have dental appointments. Yay! Sad, really. I would rather be at the dentist. Work still bores me.

My cold has not abated. Devil virus.

I have been a bit of a hermit lately. This is bizarre behavior. Abnormal, indeed.

“The mind can weave itself warmly in the cocoon of its own thoughts, and dwell a hermit anywhere.” ~James Russell Lowell

Respect the chocolate!

I think
Heroes managed to get a wee bit back on track last night. Woo hoo! It was a pretty darn good episode. What say you … fellow geeks?

I am really craving Taco Bell right now. Don’t chastise. I am just as confused as you are.

Parental bragging rights: Little K made his school choir. Yes, he had to try out. Big K also made the All-Region School Choir for the second year running. I am quite the proud parent.

Have you ever spent astounding amounts of energy avoiding what, in all likelihood, is inevitable?

“There is no good in arguing with the inevitable. The only argument available with an east wind is to put on your overcoat.” ~James Russell Lowell

I know it is a public restroom but … “Damn!”

I should really think about becoming a vegetarian. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Whew! Wow! Excuse me while I go pick the dead animal from lunch out of my teeth.

I am weary of politics. One week. I can vote in one week and then we can just see what the future holds. One week. One week. One week.

1 comment:

  1. So he is single-headedly trying to bring that style back.... huh? Don't go vegeterian... u just might start growing towards the light.

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin