Bring Me Nonsense



I have two more hours left in my work day. I have already spent six hours pretending to have some work to do. Nothing. No exaggeration. I think I am losing brain cells at an alarming and rapidly increasing rate due to inactivity. I am so bored I could easily take on Thing 1 and Thing 2 right now. What? I have children. Are they not the same?

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.” ~Dr. Seuss

3 comments:

  1. Some food for thought - http://sabbyaz.blogspot.com/2008/10/mistakes-galore.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Geisel....and in keeping with your theme - there's always this...

    “A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.”
    -Roald Dahl

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin