Close The Gaps





I used to be an incredibly motivated individual. I seem to have lost that particular personality trait as of late. In fact, I would say I am dangerously close to becoming apathetic. I am terribly disinterested in just about everything.

Phase? Probably.

I hope.

So, I find myself on a quest to rebuild my own motivation. Where to start?

On a side note (sort of) …

I watched ‘
Into the Wild’ over the weekend. Wow! If you have not watched this film … you should. It is incredibly thought provoking and tackles the dichotomy between the natural world and the material world. What do we really need to survive? How important are our human relationships? What brings true and lasting happiness? It is brilliant. I find that I can not give a full review as I do not want to ruin the experience for those who will take the time to watch this wonderful movie. Instead, I will leave you with a few quotes:

“Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness – give me truth.” ~Into the Wild, Film (2007)

“Some people feel like they don’t deserve love. They walk away quietly into empty spaces, trying to close the gaps of the past.” ~Into the Wild, Film (2007)

“Happiness is only real when shared.” ~Into the Wild, Film (2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin