Time : Change





"Time changes everything: hearts, lives, and friends. Some things survive and some things die, but one thing is constant. As long as that clock keeps ticking things will never remain the same. Anger moves out and finds somewhere else to live. Bitterness is overcome with insight and light. Suddenly you know that you have to move on, just so life can get better. If you don’t let it go all the chaos remains. As time passes, you don't want to hurt anymore. As time passes, you don't want to cry anymore. Damn it, you just want to get better. You just want...finally you just…want. A change...now a change has to come." ~Unknown

3 comments:

  1. Lovely story there..teaches me something. first time to come here and I love your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. savvy ~ I'm glad you stopped by! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change is nature's delight.

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin