Magic 8-Ball

Finn posted the following meme. She didn’t tag me, but I figured this would give you all more to read while my brain tries to wrap it’s way around the REAL posts that are, I promise, forthcoming.





8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Birthday festivities for a friend next weekend
2. Four day weekend for Memorial Day
3. Riverfest (Heart, Hinder, 3 Doors Down, etc.)
4. Big K’s birthday & the most awesome gifts ever
5. A coworker being on a much needed 2 week vacation
6. Summer movies
7. HOT weather
8. Hair, Nails & Pedicure this week
Magic 8-Ball Says: “Outlook Good”


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Woke up
2. Breakfast date with Little K
3. Cursed the thunderstorms
4. Read 2 chapters of Fablehaven aloud to the boys
5. Cleaned a little of this & a little of that
6. Cursed the thunderstorms some more
7. Ordered pizza
8. Slept. Yes, I actually got some sleep.
Magic 8-Ball Says: “Ask Again Later”


8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
1. Lose the weight
2. Write for a living
3. Travel at will
4. Complete my college degree
5. Have financial security
6. Sing well
7. Be content
8. Find love despite the fact that I’m not searching for it
Magic 8-Ball Says: “Don’t Count On It”


8 SHOWS I WATCH
1. LOST
2. Castle
3. My Boys
4. NCIS
5. Southland
6. Dollhouse
7. Heroes (Yes, still.)
8. American Idol
Magic 8-Ball Says: “It Is Certain”

There was a section here on 8 people to tag, but I don’t tag. Would any of you do it anyway?
Magic 8-Ball Says: “My Sources Say No”

3 comments:

  1. Awe Beth, 2 more each and you could have had top ten lists.

    LOST is also my favorite show, I am in withdrawal mode now during the off-season.

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin