I'd like to thank the Zombie Academy...

I … am a recipient of: The Zombie Chicken Award. I received this honor from the lovely joemmamma, book blogger extraordinaire!


"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the Zombie Chicken-- excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all."

I now have the honor and incredibly difficult task of passing the baton. With sincerity, silliness and a lot of bwahahahahaha, I hereby bestow this award on the following:

Caffeinated Librarian
In a moment of poor timing for me, the Caffeinated Librarian blog is temporarily out of service. You know we bloggers... sometimes it just has to happen. CL is a lover of the zombie and, therefore, the natural choice for such a prestigious honor! Alas!

Nurturing Narcissism
There is much awesomeness here in Melain’s world!

So About What I Said…
What were the words I once used to describe Melissa? Ah, yes… I said she was searching for love with wit and whimsy. Thank God someone is not jaded!

A Life Less Ordinary
Finn!! From her words to her photography… I am awed by her honesty and her artistry.

Simply Dori
Kindred spirit ~o~ mine, she is.

As fun as Zombie Chickens can be, I leave you with this thought:

“Would that there were an award for people who come to understand the concept of enough. Good enough. Successful enough. Thin enough. Rich enough. Socially responsible enough. When you have self-respect, you have enough.” ~Gail Sheehy

8 comments:

  1. *sniff, sniff* I'm touched! Zombie chickens...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond flattered and humbled. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very honored, Beth!! This is my first Zombie award -- hard to believe, I know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lady Beth! I know I would surely fight my way through a pack of zombie chickens to read your blog. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! HA! Seriously... I love this award. I'm still giggling about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came visiting via Joemmamma and the Zombie Chicken award. Seeing I bestowed it on her, I wanted to follow where it went next. Glad I came to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather ~ I laugh every time I see that zombie chicken picture. So great! I'm off to visit you now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW THANKS! LOL!!! What a great award. Are there awards for the creative people who come up with awards? Well there should be.

    I'm looking forward to spending time blogging again. Things are starting to quiet down and I have a WHOLE LOT OF MATERIAL I could write about. If only I didn't need to work or sleep...

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin