Motherhood Days of Christmas


On the first day of Christmas,
My children gave to me
A thrashing on Nintendo Wii
♪ ♫♪♪ ♫♫♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫


On the second day of Christmas,
My children gave to me
Two mismatched gloves,
And a thrashing on Nintendo Wii!
♪ ♫♪♪ ♫♫♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫


On the third day of Christmas,
My children gave to me
Three texting trends,
Two mismatched gloves,
And a thrashing on Nintendo Wii!
♪ ♫♪♪ ♫♫♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫


On the fourth day of Christmas,
My children gave to me
Four cups of curds,
Three texting trends,
Two mismatched gloves,
And a thrashing on Nintendo Wii!
♪ ♫♪♪ ♫♫♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫


On the fifth day of Christmas,
My children gave to me
♪FIVE BRO-KEN SWINGS,♫
Four cups of curds,
Three texting trends,
Two mismatched gloves,
And a thrashing on Nintendo Wii!
♪ ♫♪♪ ♫♫♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫


On the sixth day of Christmas,
My children gave to me
Six teachers a-praying,
♪FIVE BRO-KEN SWINGS,♫
Four cups of curds,
Three texting trends,
Two mismatched gloves,
And a thrashing on Nintendo Wii!
♪ ♫♪♪ ♫♫♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫


On the seventh day of Christmas,
My children gave to me
Seven extra innings,
Six teachers a-praying,
♪FIVE BRO-KEN SWINGS,♫
Four cups of curds,
Three texting trends,
Two mismatched gloves,
And a thrashing on Nintendo Wii!
♪ ♫♪♪ ♫♫♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫


On the eighth day of Christmas,
My children gave to me
Eight tubs a-leaking,
Seven extra innings,
Six teachers a-praying,
♪FIVE BRO-KEN SWINGS,♫
Four cups of curds,
Three texting trends,
Two mismatched gloves,
And a thrashing on Nintendo Wii!
♪ ♫♪♪ ♫♫♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫


On the ninth day of Christmas,
My children gave to me
Nine troopers chasing,
Eight tubs a-leaking,
Seven extra innings,
Six teachers a-praying,
♪FIVE BRO-KEN SWINGS,♫
Four cups of curds,
Three texting trends,
Two mismatched gloves,
And a thrashing on Nintendo Wii!
♪ ♫♪♪ ♫♫♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫


On the tenth day of Christmas,
My children gave to me
Ten spiders a-creeping,
Nine troopers chasing,
Eight tubs a-leaking,
Seven extra innings,
Six teachers a-praying,
♪FIVE BRO-KEN SWINGS,♫
Four cups of curds,
Three texting trends,
Two mismatched gloves,
And a thrashing on Nintendo Wii!
♪ ♫♪♪ ♫♫♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫


On the eleventh day of Christmas,
My children gave to me
Eleven days of whining,
Ten spiders a-creeping,
Nine troopers chasing,
Eight tubs a-leaking,
Seven extra innings,
Six teachers a-praying,
♪FIVE BRO-KEN SWINGS,♫
Four cups of curds,
Three texting trends,
Two mismatched gloves,
And a thrashing on Nintendo Wii!
♪ ♫♪♪ ♫♫♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫


On the twelfth day of Christmas,
My children gave to me
Twelve headaches thumping,
Eleven days of whining,
Ten spiders a-creeping,
Nine troopers chasing,
Eight tubs a-leaking,
Seven extra innings,
Six teachers a-praying,
♪FIVE BRO-KEN SWINGS,♫
Four cups of curds,
Three texting trends,
Two mismatched gloves,
And a thrashing on Nintendo Wii!

♪ ♫♪♪ ♫♫♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

7 comments:

  1. So funny--and I love the pictures you put together for it!

    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the greatest Christmas poem i've read using the twelve days of Christmas as format. and your picture choice just as good. have a Merry Christmas and a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!

    "And a thrashing on Nintendo Wii!" makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! This was a fun one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I dare ask about the fate of the 10 spiders a-creeping? Let me guess....

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin