Patchwork Profile 2010

I went through a period here on Living a Quotable Life where I posted a mosaic every Monday. The whole obsession started a year and a half ago with this meme and it has been well over a year since I put one together.

I decided to answer the same questions from that post… because time changes some things… and I change my mind by the minute... and this is where it led:


First name? Beth
Favorite food? Cracked Pepper
High school? Rift Valley Academy
Favorite color? Pitch Black
Celebrity crush? Gerry Butler
Favorite drink? Coffee
Dream vacation? Around the World
Favorite dessert? Dark Chocolate
When you grow up? Published
Love most? My Boys
One Word? Random
Flickr name? My Surname

“Life is a mosaic of pleasure and pain - grief is an interval between two moments of joy. Peace is the interlude between two wars. You have no rose without a thorn; the diligent picker will avoid the pricks and gather the flower. There is no bee without the sting; cleverness consists in gathering the honey nevertheless.” ~Sri Sathya Sai Baba

1 comment:

  1. Oh Beth! I forgot how in love with you I am. I'm going to run with this and do a few of my own. Maybe it'll inspire me to blog again.

    xoxo ~ Melain

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin