wwwLove


Also known as: What I love about the internet this week.

What do you do when you need to relocate from one side of the continent to the other on a budget? Sell most of your stuff, pick a driving buddy and hit the road… that’s what you do. Then you
blog the journey and your buddy blogs the journey and neither of you read each other’s posts until you reach home. Why? Because ‘Two Fat Guys in a Ford Focus’ is epic. That’s why.

I discovered
Hot Guys Reading Books via a friend on Facebook. I’m still trying to decide if my immediate favoriting of that site makes me shallow or desperate. Both?

Speaking of being shallow----->
LOST: Every Shirtless Moment

Speaking of LOST----->
On this day, when
LOST will come to an end, read 815 Sentences About LOST.

Geek awesomenicity:
Periodic Table of Super Powers. So much better than actual science, I say.

Courtesy of a
Twitter pal… more Geek awesomenicity: The Geek Alphabet.

One self portrait every day for eight years =
Living My Life Faster. Just click the link. Trust me.

Need to ponder something?
A Gadzillion Things To Think About can help. One of my favorites: “If you had a Kryptonite cross could you defeat Dracula and Superman at the same time?”

And… the ONE youtube video I could watch every day (and, no, it isn’t new… at all):




Quote of the week:
"A dream is something that fills up the emptiness inside... the one thing that you know, if it came true, all the hurt would go away." ~Glee


Photo credit: AndreaBriscoli via Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin