Jinx

“Invisible tears are the hardest to wipe away.” ~Terri Guillemets


There are days when you need a hug and days when you just want to do this…


…albeit with someone’s arms around you during the process. Seeing as I don’t have the luxury of dissolving into a complete meltdown right now and the fact that my arms don’t reach all the way around myself… I carry on. I smile. Everything’s fine here.

And, yes, it really is that bad. If you are a praying person then you know what to do.

Just when I thought a few things were going my way…



Photo credit:
SpunkyMonQy on Flickr.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet girl. I'm so very, very sorry. I'll be thinking of you often.

    What I hate the most is feeling ignored, overlooked, especially when sharing the emotions that threaten to overwhelm me (being bipolar and a drama queen to boot) would bring me such relief and comfort. So, in keeping with what I'd like to hear in your present state of mind:

    I see you, dearest. You are such a beauty, inside and out. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could provide some arms for you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the prayer thing, love, and sending hugs from afar. My heart is for you, even if it seems the world is against you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too wish I lived close by to give you a proper hug! It is only through being tested we can hug ourself with pride. Time will provide a series of options for you to choose from, that I promise you... :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doing what I know to do, then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, wonderful friends. Know this: All is well. More will come later.

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin