Aimless Brain

Photo from: weheartit

“There is nothing so unthinkable as thought, unless it be the entire absence of thought.” ~Samuel Butler

I wonder…

… who you are. Introduce yourself, non-commenting repeat reader(s).

… what would have happened if I’d left my lunchtime soup in the microwave for the 24 minutes I actually programmed instead of the intended 2 minutes 40 seconds. Absent-minded much?

… where I put that
wiimote thingie.

… when
Glee is going to return to form instead of continuing down the “let’s win Chris Colfer an Emmy” path. I like the kid and all and he has more than proven his brilliance… but, dang it. Enough already.

… why I had a dream last night about being pregnant when a) there is no potential due to my current nun-like lifestyle, b) it should be impossible courtesy of the snip-snip and c) I never want to give birth ever again in my life… hence the snip-snip. Twice. Yeah, long story. Somebody psychoanalyze that crap.

… how it is that so many people are allowed to go through life without being held accountable for their actions by the rest of us.

…if my car has enough gas in it to make it to Friday.



PS – It rained today. I wore flip-flops. I love flip-flops.
Disclaimer: Those are not my flip-flops.

7 comments:

  1. I'm a prolific dreamer and usually remember them upon waking. So at the risk of sounding cornball...I've always heard that pregnancy dreams refer to new beginnings either wished for or on the horizon.

    It's better than the ones I used to have where I forgot to feed the kid for days/weeks and woke up frantic.

    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the pregnancy dream. Usually mine involves being pregnant until I realize that I can't be. At that point in the dream, I am no longer pregnant. You should try that next time :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 - It's me, Carrie. I faithfully read all your posts even though I rarely comment.

    2 - I'm guessing you would have gone hungry and you might have had some disgruntled coworkers.

    3 - Our wiimotes generally make their way into the boys' room

    4 - I don't watch Glee

    5 - I was going to say what Lisa said. Time for new beginnings.

    6 - People should be held accountable for their actions. Especially the stupid.

    7 - Ah, the gas game.

    I wear flip flops as often as I can!

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Emily. I don't know how I originally found you (although I used to have a blog of my own), but I love reading your posts. We have a lot in common because we're about the same age and I moved from Little Rock (to Georgia) about a year ago. I'm still claiming Arkansas as home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know who I am, but I feel the same as you about the commenting - sometimes you really put a lot into what you create online and see your stats show they came and saw, but who are they???

    For me Flick is the worst - you put up some pictures that you think are interesting in some way (if not good), and people come and see. In some cases I have over 100 views without a single comment???

    I've never, ever, ever dreamed that I was pregnant - that would be strange.

    It hasn't rained today, or yesterday or anytime in the last few months aside from one little storm. I miss rain in a crazy way, wonder why I live in a dry place???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lis ~ I've never had the "forget to feed the offspring" dream. Whew! I am thankful.

    Jessy ~ So... you manipulate your dream from within? Dude, that's awesome.

    Carrie ~ I normally have high school/college friends pegged via ip locations. ;) PS - I found the wiimote in Little K's room. Go figure.

    Emily ~ WELCOME!! How is the land of the peach treating you?

    Vernon ~ Last October it rained EVERY SINGLE DAY of the month. I thought I was going to drown. This year has been another tale. We've been in a bit of a drought. That was our first semi-substantial rain in about 8 weeks.

    I don't really think about comments too much unless I see an ip address repeating over and over and over and going through my archives... then I just get really curious.

    Flickr... sigh. I really need to get back into photography.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. It's me, amybhole, jumping in terribly late, but feeling the need to introduce myself as a lurker nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin