Finger Strings

Photo credit: Shellular Kellular

A few reminders I need to give myself of late… and for which I want to slap myself upside the head for falling back on (Cliché much?)… but you cling to what you have:

♦ Angels exist. Truth.

♦ This too shall pass. I may be 90 with one foot in the grave before it happens but it will pass.

♦ Money isn’t everything. It is a whole hell of a lot of something but, no, it isn’t everything.

♦ There are good people in this world who will do things for others without having a selfish agenda. They are rare. But, they… like the angels… exist. In fact, some of them probably are angels. “If you have an opportunity to help someone, and you don’t, then you’re wasting your life.” ~Sugar, Film (2009)

♦ Clinging to hope is never enough. And, yet, what do we find…

♦ Jesus loves me this I know.

♦ Plans never go as planned. That’s if the plan happens at all…

♦ Hope, falsely given, devastates.

♦ You can’t fix stupid. This doesn’t make stupidity tolerable.

♦ Pipe dreams are best left to surfers. I think I just coined that one… can I be famous now?

“If life was a big truck, what would be worse – to be run over by it or to have it just pass you by?” ~To Gillian On Her 37th Birthday, Film (1996)

1 comment:

  1. "This too shall pass..." And it will. It always does.

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin