Chaotic

Photo © Kevin Dooley

“I have great belief in the fact that whenever there is chaos,
it creates wonderful thinking. I consider chaos a gift.” ~Septima Clark


December 30 – Gift
This month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. What’s the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year? (Author: Holly Root) [The #reverb10 project.]

2010 was full of unbelievable blessings.
I was given the gift of sleep.
I was given the gift of awakening.
I was given the gift of mobility.
I was given the gift of history.
I was given the gift of pride in my home.

2010 was also beyond chaotic.
I tend to thrive in chaos.
It makes me stronger.
It’s a gift.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.



7 comments:

  1. Yes!!

    "One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star." ~ Nietzsche

    Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noel ~ That is my very FAVORITE Nietzsche quote. I've used it before. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some great gifts to me. Are you happy or sad to be writing your last reverb post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am Champion of Controled Chaos! I thrive in it. Drives everyone in my life a little crazy. But then, I prefer crazy people.

    BTW... Hello old friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chaos. What a fabulous gift to have! Please don't go anywhere after #reverb10, Beth. Pinky swear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jason ~ I'm glad. It's been a good run. I needed the revitalization if nothing else. You?
    @MELAIN!! ~ Hooray for the crazies! Are you back to the blogosphere?!
    Stereo ~ PINKY SWEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite a list, and all those stories...wow!

    Normal people are boring, bring on the crazies!

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin