Perhaps

Photo © Pearled


“The future is called ‘perhaps,’ which is the only possible thing to call the future. And the only important thing is not to allow that to scare you.” ~Tennessee Williams, Orpheus Descending


December 24 – Everything’s OK
What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead? (Author:
Kate Inglis) [The #reverb10 project.]


Alrighty then…

I don’t have a damn clue.

There are things that happen in this world that are, simply put, not OK. Things are not always alright nor can we know that all will be alright.

That’s all I’m going to say on the subject in order to avoid getting The Collective’s knickers in a twist. Know that I am not an eternal pessimist. I don’t live my life on pins and needles waiting for the next bomb to drop but neither do I assume that everything in my future will be okay.

Perhaps it will be. Perhaps it won’t. And… that’s alright.

3 comments:

  1. I love how honest you are. Some things are just not OK, and it's OK to be OK with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps .. happiness is the absence of fear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy ~ It is the way to be. ;)
    Davo ~ Perhaps it is.

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin