Impossible is Nothing


For better or worse, I like to write my own stuff. Imagine that. So, while I will link to a few things here or there, I can only think of one instance, in four years, where I’ve sent any passing readers off in another direction to read the words of someone else instead of addressing a topic myself. That being said, you MUST GO HERE and READ THIS as soon as possible.

How ‘bout a snippet?


“There is literally no person on earth who hasn't been seriously effected by the word "impossible", for better, or worse. And there isn't a person on earth who, at some point, has let the word stop them.

Yet, every so often... somebody chooses not to hear it. Every so often, unexplainable things happen which leave people and professionals shaking their heads in bafflement. Every so often the word is passed around, and somebody decides that they are going to make possible whatever they were just told is impossible. And magically, the universe, or God, lines things up that shouldn't have ever been "possible" at all.

Then, and only then do we witness the impossible happen.”



Stop dawdling here and just GO READ IT!

Email it.
Share it.
Like it.
Tweet it.
Digg it.
Stumble it.

Tattoo it on your back.

Whatever.

I dare you to not be inspired by the impossible.


"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." ~Muhammad Ali

5 comments:

  1. I love the word, "Impossible". Nothing gets my brain connecting, my imagination going faster than hearing it said. Might as well be a double dog dare...because I'll go for it.

    Now I'm off to go read...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME. And I SO love that quote by Ali. :) Thank you for spreading the message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dori ~ Did you read it? Huh huh?
    Single Dad Laughing ~ You are most welcome. Thank you for writing a post I needed this very week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, dear friend...I read it. And then proceed to read more. Asante!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fantastic, Beth. Exactly what I needed to kickstart this dreary Thursday morning. Thank you so much for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin