Day Eight: THE SEXY


That’s right. Today’s prompt is about what makes me look at a guy and think “Huminah-huminah-huminah!” You’ll find the more deep and meaningful attractions listed in Day Three.


Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.

THREE TURN ONS

THREE: Biceps
Mmmmm hmmmm. Biceps. There’s just something about a guy with really strong, beautifully defined arms. And… tattoos of the tasteful/meaningful/well-done variety well placed on those arms result in bonus points.

TWO: Eyes
Windows to the soul… blah, blah, blah… pick a cliché. Not only can I get lost in a man’s eyes, but I can also find myself in them. And him. You just have to know the right way to look into them. Master that and all will, quite literally, be revealed. Eyes that are intriguing in color/shape while simultaneously embracing life are absolutely irresistible.

ONE: Voice
I have always embraced and appreciated and found myself more than mildly intrigued by a great male voice; however, years of working in customer service, specifically answering phones for a living in various call centers or places of hospitality, has given me the gift of distinguishing the nuances of human speech. The right voice can be bloody well intoxicating. The wrong one… or the wrong words (Dudes, be well spoken.) and, well…

“When you first entered the restaurant, I thought you were handsome, and then, of course, you spoke.” ~As Good As It Gets, Film (1997)

There are other, shall we say... more personal, turn ons. That information is not for the public. No, not even you. Or you. Stop asking.

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't love a good set of biceps? And with tattoos?! Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin