Day Four: RANDOM BRAINWAVES

©
Eddie Davis

Let’s keep this one to the shallow kiddie pool, shall we. If we jump into the deep end of my brainpool there is a great risk of drowning a horribly bizarro death.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.

SEVEN THINGS THAT CROSS MY MIND *A LOT*

SEVEN: Space! Space! SPACE! There’s a space in the words “a lot”! Seriously, people, “A” [space] “LOT”! How fucking hard is that to remember?!

SIX: Single motherhood is not for sissies. Hell, motherhood is not for sissies.

FIVE: Lord-a-mercy, I’m tired.

FOUR: “Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.” ~Finding Nemo, Film (2003)

THREE: I have so many more things I should be doing right now.

TWO: I hate people.

ONE: I love people.


5 comments:

  1. THANK GOD! I've been waiting...I don't want to finish before you.

    Unlike most men, who just don't care.

    Yeah, I'm a pervert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two and One...yeah, I can so relate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "ha ha ha ha haaa....I love to swiiiiim!"

    I forgive the uneducated for the "a lot" snafu...but if other journalism schools are similar to the one I attended? Journalists or any one who writes for a living have no excuse. The style book was drilled into our heads! And don't even get me started on "lose" and "loose".

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU! Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart. A LOT. A mother f-ing men!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a high school English teacher who would *never* simply say "a lot" she would say "a space lot" every. single. time. It worked! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin