Day Six: SURROUNDED


Surrounded by Love © Madart


"How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world
That has such people in't!"
~William Shakespeare, The Tempest

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.

FIVE PEOPLE WHO MEAN A LOT

FIVE: He of the long silences and many lifetime absences. He knows who he is.

FOUR: The one and only joyful cousin I have ever been close to or truly cared about having in my life.

THREE: Parentals. No, really… they’ve been married so long they are now one unit.

TWO & ONE: Big K & Little K (Seriously, there is no way I’m putting them on separate lines. But, seeing as they are polar opposites of one another, I cannot combine them into a single unit as I did the parentals.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin