Day Nine: Images

“In their splendor, images effect a very simple communion of souls.” ~Gaston Bachelard

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.

TWO IMAGES THAT DESCRIBE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW

TWO:























Mom,
… how come this is this?
… why is that that?
… is black still your favorite color?
… why do people only care about Mario?
… am I the only one who gets Luigi?
… can I have such and such.
… will you rub my back?
… are you playing Angry Birds again?
… can I use that porta-potty over there?
... what is for dinner?
… are you listening to me?
… how come high school is all drama?
… why do you like Cyclops (X-Men) so much?
… can we keep it?
… will you DVR the Kids’ Choice Awards?
… how come you don’t like yellow?
… is it supposed to rain?
… why do you think Peter Parker is a tool?
… what is a “tool”?
… will you make your cookies?
… do you play the Wii when we are gone?
… who’s texting you?
… would you date “Chuck”?
… can we have Chinese?
… what would your life be like without me?
… do I have to?
… why are farts so funny?
… how come you are laughing?

ONE:




















It’s Spring! I bask in the sun. I bide my time in its warmth. Someday the wind will come and blow me away from this stagnation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin