Deep End


I jumped.
No life preserver.
No safety line.
Head first.
Two feet forward.
Whatever.
You get it.

Certain things can only be held at arms length… or 10 foot pole length… or across the country length… for so long. I’m in uncharted deep water; but, the initial flailing has waned. The panic is gone. I’m treading in calm waters… riding the ripple effects of my plunge.

Relieved.

Curious.

Peaceful.

“Sometimes you find your destiny on the road you took to avoid it.” ~The International, Film (2009)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Beth!
    Thank you for being so open with your heart and your thoughts.. It is so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a long-awaited outcome. Not just long-awaited by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know what you're talking about (seems to be a trend for me today), but good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat ~ Thanks, luv, for stopping by. Keep snapping those beautiful pics.

    Mo ~ We'll see if there is need...

    Vincent ~ I had one of those "I'm not getting any younger" epiphanies.

    Megan ~ Babe, I never know what anyone is talking about. :) But... taking a chance? Yes, that is good or me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. deep Thoughts.... Except The childrens Movie Kung Fu Panda Used That Quote 3 Years Earlier.

    ReplyDelete

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" ~Walt Whitman

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin